chaos...

2008年10月25日星期六

This blog is written in my Ubuntu.
For I'm a totally rookie here, I haven't a Chinese Input yet :*

Last week I've taken part in Asia GNOME Sumit, where I met many guys who were addicted into Open Source. There are women and men and they come from all over the world. What's more, I am very pleased to make friends with student from other college or university(such as THU...). After the meeting I've become one of the GNOME Beijing User Group. So I decide to make some effort to OS community, and that's why I started to install this Ubuntu.

This makes me more busy...

GRE/TOEFL are the biggest thing I have to meet now.
To register TOEFL next year seems some difficult now, and It's not early to apply for a winter vocation GRE class now. It means that I have to return to Beijing before da nian chu wu. The destination is still far away from me and I have to fixiate on it without any doubt. M.I.T may sound like a good destination :D

I lose my bike today *_*
If I buy a new one, "forever" at least. I can't stand that I have to repair my bike once a week.

I also moved to ACT this week and said goodbye to VR and Shining Tower, thanks for all you guys in VR and hope we can stay in contact.
Now the totally new environment and new technology comes to me. Web Service, XML........

PS: I am really ready to move my blog to WordPress recently, just because of meeting some mistake. Hope I can handle with under Linux.

wan

1 评论:

匿名 说...

wordpress is a good choice.^-^